Customer Care

SHIPPING & DELIVERY

In order to deliver our promise of exceptional customer service, we ensure prompt, affordable shipping and easy returns. Your handcrafted jewelry will arrive in gift-ready packaging. Enjoy $4.95 flat rate shipping and free shipping on all US orders over $100.

All stock items ship within 1-2 days and items typically arrive within 3-5 business days after shipment. A confirmation email with tracking information will be sent when your order has shipped. If your item is on backorder or made-to-order we will contact you with an estimated delivery date.

International shipments are subject to taxes, customs, and fees levied by the destination country.

 

RETURNS & EXCHANGES

We want you to love your new purchase. Collective Hearts offers quick and easy free returns within 30 days of your order ship date for any and all unworn items.

To initiate a return, email info@collectivehearts.co with "Returns" in the subject line. We will email you a pre-paid return shipping label within 1-2 days. Funds will be returned once your order is processed. Items showing signs of wear or damage will not be accepted.

To make an exchange, please return your item with the above return process, and place a separate order for the new item.

 

REPAIRS

Collective Hearts will repair jewelry within 30 days of purchase as long as it is deemed normal wear and tear by our team. After 30 days, a charge will apply for repair.

Pricing for repairs vary depending on the style. To request a repair please email us at info@collectivehearts.co with a photo of the item and "Repairs" in the subject line.

 

 

MATERIALS USED

Collective Hearts jewelry is custom designed and handcrafted in Northern California using high-quality 14k gold-fill or 925 sterling silver.

 

Gold-fill

14K gold-filled is much higher quality and longer lasting than 14K gold plating or other ordinary plating metals and has the look, feel and durability of 14K gold jewelry at a much more affordable price. There’s a thick layer of real, solid 14k gold on the outside of a brass core.  The 14k gold that’s on the outside of gold-filled is the same gold as you would get from a solid 14k piece.  

14K gold-filled can be worn by most people without allergic reactions. If you do not have any sensitivities to solid gold, you will find gold-filled agrees well with your skin.

This type of metal is not commonly used and is not usually available in major retail stores. We are proud to offer this high-quality, safe and affordable metal.

 

Sterling Silver

Sterling silver consists of 92.5% pure silver (sterling silver is sometimes referred to as “925 silver”) and is considered a precious metal. The other 7.5% of the alloy is usually copper, which makes it more durable.

 

JEWELRY CARE

The best way to care for your pieces is to keep them clean, dry and safely stored. You can clean your jewelry gently with water and mild soap, and then dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.

Yes, you can shower with your 14k gold-filled jewelry, but make sure your soaps and shampoo are gentle as certain chemicals can negatively impact the look of the gold.

 

SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY

We believe in the power of purpose and giving back. Through your purchases, we donate to worthy organizations that support causes close to our heart.

Every Collective Hearts purchase contributes to the Jacmel Children’s Center in Haiti, built by our Founder Lisa Rueff. We also seek opportunities throughout the year to give back through special events and fundraisers.

If you have a cause you are particularly inspired to support email us at info@collectivehearts.co with a little about the organization and the story of why it matters to you.